- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
The four-time series champion passed Matt Kenseth with 21 laps remaining Sunday to take the lead and pick up his eighth career victory at Martinsville. It's Gordon's first win at Martinsville since he swept the two races at the track in 2005.
Matt Kenseth will be right behind Jimmie Johnson when the green flag drops at Martinsville Speedway on Sunday.
Jimmie Johnson tweeted on Thursday that he'd just finished a 20-mile run.
Denny Hamlin promised he would be a factor in Sunday's NASCAR race at Martinsville Speedway, and he went out and proved it by leading a parade of drivers who smashed the track qualifying record.
Jeff Gordon got into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship when NASCAR made an unprecedented move to expand the playoff field to 13 drivers after the controversial ending at Richmond.
Matt Kenseth had his testing at Texas Motor Speedway cut short when he crashed his car because of an issue with his front right tire.
McMurray won at Talladega Superspeedway in a nearly clean race until rookie Austin Dillon lost control on the final lap Sunday, allowing the winner to coast across the line under caution.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s initial reaction to another runner-up finish is a smile and the feeling that second's not so bad.
Aric Almirola has a fast car.