- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Matt Kenseth Items
Jeff Gordon acknowledges that most of his answers will be similar when asked about his championship chances, usually along the lines of wait and see what happens.
Jimmie Johnson qualified third for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Texas, one row ahead of Matt Kenseth.
As Jeff Gordon crossed the finish line at Martinsville Speedway to pick up his first win of the season, the chemistry was clicking between the No. 24 crew.
The four-time series champion passed Matt Kenseth with 21 laps remaining Sunday to take the lead and pick up his eighth career victory at Martinsville. It's Gordon's first win at Martinsville since he swept the two races at the track in 2005.
Matt Kenseth will be right behind Jimmie Johnson when the green flag drops at Martinsville Speedway on Sunday.
Jimmie Johnson tweeted on Thursday that he'd just finished a 20-mile run.
Jeff Gordon got into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship when NASCAR made an unprecedented move to expand the playoff field to 13 drivers after the controversial ending at Richmond.
Matt Kenseth had his testing at Texas Motor Speedway cut short when he crashed his car because of an issue with his front right tire.
McMurray won at Talladega Superspeedway in a nearly clean race until rookie Austin Dillon lost control on the final lap Sunday, allowing the winner to coast across the line under caution.