- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Matt Kravchuk
Holy Family University has named a new men's basketball coach to replace John O'Connor, who resigned in February after a videotaped conflict with a former player at practice.
John O'Connor had his reputation forever stained by 40 seconds of videotape.
Just a few hours after embattled coach John O'Connor officially announced his resignation, his Holy Family University team fell to Felician College, 79-71, in the Tigers' regular-season finale.
Suspended Holy Family University men's basketball coach John O'Connor will not face criminal charges following his conflict with former player Matt Kravchuk, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office said Thursday.
Holy Family men's basketball coach John O'Connor has resigned following his videotaped conflict with former player Matt Kravchuk.