- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Matt Kuchar Items
All Times EDT
Adam Scott downplayed the world ranking and the idea of being the No. 1 player the past few months.
The Australian finally made it to the top of the world ranking, overtaking injured Tiger Woods after a week at home in the Bahamas. Scott will play as No. 1 for the first time when he tees off Thursday at the Colonial.
At this rate, Tiger Woods will be No. 1 for at least another week.
Jordan Spieth is doing just about everything right this year, and it shows.
By now, players are used to the different vibe when Tiger Woods isn't around.
As much time as Adam Scott spends away from the PGA Tour, this might have been a good week to take off.
RBC Heritage tournament director Steve Wilmot doesn't want to return to the dark, sponsor-less days of just a few years ago when his longtime PGA Tour stop didn't know if it would make it through to the next year. So everyone connected with the event is making sure that won't happen.
Matt Kuchar knew his next victory was coming, he just wasn't sure when.