- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Matt Lafleur
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly has hired former Washington Redskins quarterbacks coach Matt LaFleur to hold the same position for the Fighting Irish.
Former Redskins QB coach Matt LaFleur has landed a job in the college ranks.
Plenty of reports showed a quarrel with RG3 and Mike Shanahan, but the Redskins QB thanked the departed coach for helping him start his career.
Redskins sources have shot down a highly negative story about Robert Griffin III and his father via a report in the Washington Post.
Another day, another media leak. Today's story is that Robert Griffin III can be difficult to coach and that his father is becoming a nuisance at Redskins Park.
"I thought we would have seen a great jump from Year 1 to Year 2 if he wasn't rehabbing the whole time," he said. "You can't work on your craft when you're rehabbing."
"He'll be able to recognize and play the position faster."