- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Matt Mcgloin Items
Murray ran for three touchdowns, backup Lance Dunbar had a career-high 82 yards rushing and the Dallas Cowboys overcame Oakland's fumble return for a score on the opening kickoff to beat the Raiders 31-24 Thursday.
The Cowboys have to move on from a last-play win over the New York Giants to stay in position to end a three-year playoff drought. The Raiders must forget a last-minute loss to Tennessee that damaged hopes for their first postseason trip since 2002.
Never heard of Bobby Rainey or Andre Brown? David Bass or Matt McGloin? Tony Dye or Rashad Jennings?
Penn State coach Bill O'Brien bristles whenever anyone asks him about the Nittany Lions' chief rival.
The white banner fluttered in a stiff breeze before being removed from the east facade of Beaver Stadium to reveal "2012" in bold, blue numerals next to the years marking unbeaten or championship campaigns.
Penn State coach Bill O'Brien settled in behind a microphone early in the afternoon for what was, by far, the second most-anticipated talk of the day in and around State College, Pa.
From first downs to time of possession, Navy had the edge on Penn State in many key offensive categories.
Once again, Penn State is looking for a replacement on its revamped offense.
Penn State is still looking for its first win under coach Bill O'Brien. The Nittany Lions may not get more chances than they had against Virginia.