- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
Latest Matt Pinnell Items
The attorney for Rep. Ron Paul's Oklahoma delegates to the Republican National Convention on Monday threatened the withholding of votes for presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Oklahoma's GOP chairman says.
Rep. Dan Boren, the lone Democrat in Oklahoma's congressional delegation and the scion of one of the state's most powerful men, will not seek re-election to a fourth term next year, three Democrats close to the congressman said Tuesday.