- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
Latest Matt Rhule Items
With spring football beginning on campuses around the country this month, six 30-something coaches are getting their first crack at running a program. That doesn't include Willie Taggart _ he'll be 37 when South Florida kicks off next fall and it will be head coaching job No. 2 for him.
The difference between a legal hit and an illegal one in football is often determined by inches and seconds.
Ejecting players on the spot for using their helmets to target opponents in college football is such a sensible idea that it's hard to believe the NCAA proposed it first.
Temple has made an offer to New York Giants assistant Matt Rhule to become the Owls' new head coach, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press.