- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Matt Roberts
"There's never going to be a system impervious to fraud, but I think our [online voter registration] system has a great amount of safeguard in place to prevent it," Mr. Roberts said.
"The illegal activity had nothing to do with the contributions to elected officials like Secretary Bennett," Roberts said. "There is no obligation for us to return it, and the legal means to do that would be difficult to ascertain because the committees have been closed for nearly 10 years."