- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Matt Ryan Items
Peyton Manning knew there would be some stumbles along the way.
Tony Gonzalez caught a 1-yard touchdown pass from Matt Ryan in the second quarter to help the Atlanta Falcons take a 20-7 halftime lead over struggling Denver quarterback Peyton Manning and the Broncos on Monday night.
Matt Ryan threw the 100th touchdown pass of his career and the Atlanta Falcons took a 27-7 lead after three quarters over the Denver Broncos and struggling quarterback Peyton Manning on Monday night.
All the missing pieces — defense and a running game — are aligning at the right time for Eli Manning and the New York Giants. And just in time to play the Packers.
Anyone looking for the big play this weekend, the coast-to-coast catch and run, should turn on the NFC wild-card game with the Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants.
Apparently, it's going to take more than injuries to star players to derail the Houston Texans.
Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan was limited in practice Wednesday after taking a pounding against Philadelphia, but he'll be ready to go when the Falcons take on NFC South rival Tampa Bay.
There will be no "my house" declarations from Michael Vick _ no matter how many fans at the Georgia Dome are cheering for him or wearing an Atlanta Falcons jersey adorned with No. 7.
As opening arguments go, the Chicago Bears sure made a strong one.