- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Matt Ryan Items
Matt Ryan and the Falcons are expecting better offensive production in Atlanta's important final regular-season game against Carolina.
They were known as the "Dirty Birds," a colorful cast of characters who came closer than any other team to bringing a Super Bowl championship to Atlanta.
Having finished up a light workout, Roddy White decides it's time to have some fun. He breaks out a little remote-controlled helicopter _ an early Christmas gift from one of his teammates _ and begins flying it around the Atlanta Falcons' locker room.
Mike Mularkey likes to keep his focus on the Falcons' next game.
As if Jimmy Clausen needed another distraction with Carolina fans dreaming about drafting Stanford star Andrew Luck to replace him, here comes Matt Ryan to town.
Matt Bryant kicked a 47-yard field goal with 9 seconds remaining to give the NFC-leading Atlanta Falcons their fifth straight win, 20-17 over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Brent Grimes is easy to pick out, even though he's usually the shortest guy on the field.
The Atlanta Falcons are sitting atop the NFC standings at 7-2 and they've won three straight games.
Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco just can't get away from each other.