- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Matt Salmon Items
Rep. Matt Salmon said Monday that President Obama "needs to pick up the gosh darn phone" and do something about Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who has been incarcerated in a Mexican prison since April 1.
U.S. Rep. Matt Salmon on Wednesday called Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne to urge him to abandon his re-election bid because of a series of allegations that cast doubt on the Republican's ability to win the election.
Calling the duo's trip "a squandered opportunity," Republican Rep. Matt Salmon on Friday again blasted Jay-Z and Beyonce for vacationing in Cuba while failing to confront the communist nation's poor treatment of its own people.
The gay son of Rep. Matt Salmon, Arizona Republican, told KPNX-TV in Phoenix on Sunday that both MSNBC's "The Last Word With Lawrence O'Donnell" and CNN's "Piers Morgan Live" canceled interviews with him because he refused to attack his father on the air.
Arizona Republican Rep. Matt Salmon says he loves his gay son, but still can't support same-sex marriage.
The Obama administration's decision to release some immigrants awaiting deportation back into the community has spawned a furious backlash from Congress, where stunned lawmakers have besieged the Homeland Security Department with questions.
When bearded Democratic maverick Rick Nolan dropped out of Congress 32 years ago to start a vegetable farm in rural Minnesota, the Reagan revolution was just beginning and his future Republican rival was a student at the U.S. Naval Academy.