- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Matt Schaub Items
The Oakland Raiders drafted their possible quarterback of the future less than two months after acquiring a new starter.
The Oakland Raiders have traded away the final player drafted by late owner Al Davis.
Schaub was Houston's starter from 2007 until last season, when he was benched in favor of Case Keenum after a terrible start to the year. The 32-year-old is a two-time Pro Bowler, who last made the game in 2012.
Matt Schaub and the Oakland Raiders are both hoping to put the mistakes of 2013 in the past.
Case Keenum will start at quarterback in place of a healthy Matt Schaub when the Texans host division foe Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Case Keenum, who hasn't played in a meaningful game since he was in college back in January 2012, will start at quarterback for the Houston Texans this Sunday in one of the tougher environments in the NFL.
Flacco, it seems, is regarded as a guy who is just kind of there. He wouldn't be on anybody's bottom 10 list. Yet few people, if any, seem to regard him among the NFL's elite quarterbacks. Maybe it is time to change that thinking. To put him in the top five would be absurd. To put him in the next five seems more than reasonable.
J.J. Watt swatted away passes, Arian Foster ran away from tacklers and the Houston Texans did just enough to knock Cincinnati out of the playoffs for the second straight year.