- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Matt Schaub Items
Ndamukong Suh's reputation for being a nasty player was born as an NFL rookie.
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was issued a traffic citation by a police officer who said Suh was driving fast and passing cars from the right lane of a suburban Detroit roadway.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and league officials looked at Ndamukong Suh's latest infamous act on the field from several angles, trying to understand why the Detroit Lions defensive tackle kicked Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area.
The New England Patriots are moving up in the AP Pro32 power rankings, thanks to another second-half-of-the-season winning streak.
Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that he cannot comment on the possibility that his starting cornerbacks, Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner, face a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Ndamukong Suh might lose some money for his low blow against Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub.
The rule that negated using video replay to confirm a Houston Texans touchdown "may be too harsh" and will be re-examined immediately, NFL director of football operations Ray Anderson said Friday.
The Houston Texans have put themselves in a position to be the NFL's first team to seal a spot in the playoffs and to move a step closer toward earning home-field advantage in the AFC.
The left cleat of Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh connected with Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in his groin area in their Thanksgiving game.