- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Matt Simms
LSU remembers how close unranked Tennessee came to pulling off the upset a year ago.
Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray could miss about six weeks after breaking his right thumb against Georgia.
Former Tennessee coach Johnny Majors had an old-school suggestion for current coach Derek Dooley on how to minimize the Volunteers' problems converting third downs: Go to the quick kick.
Cameron Newton has abundant faith in No. 4 Florida's new quarterback.
Matt Simms' experience managing an offense appears to be giving him the edge in Tennessee's quarterback competition.
"The next step is just to continue to improve my decision making. That's always a key for any quarterback," Simms said.
"I have played it through my mind a million times, almost everyday since I have been here," Simms said. "Even though each time I play it over in my mind it gets better, it's not going to compare to when I actually do it for the first time. I am just going to try and stay focused and not keep my mouth wide open just looking around at the place."