- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - Matt Vandyke
"The technology available with the Focus will be demonstrated throughout the course of the rally," said VanDyke. "And fans will see Focus' technology used by the competitors in a very authentic way. Essentially, they will be riding along on a very entertaining virtual test drive of the vehicle. At the end of the day, we are hopeful they will put the new Focus on their shopping list."
"We're looking for people who want to have a once-in-a-lifetime cross-country adventure," said VanDyke. "Like Fiesta Movement, we want people who are highly connected through social media and have a built-in group of fans and supporters. They also need to have a big personality and be entertaining on camera."