- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Matt Walsh
Four men are vying to become the next police chief in Council Bluffs.
Did you hear about the two gay dads whose daughter got a nasty rejection note for her tie-dye birthday party? Or the homophobic slurs written around an Ivy League college dorm? Or the two lesbians who came outside one day and found homophobic words spray-painted on their garage door?
Walsh says he hopes to make a decision by mid-May and to have the new chief in place by June.
Walsh tells the Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil (http://bit.ly/1hKLaHK) he wants to hire a chief who will have the respect of his officers, a good understanding of crime fighting and strength as a communicator.