- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Matt Warrick
"He played a great game. We always knew he was tough as nails and works as hard as anybody," Warrick said. "I think his biggest challenge is just getting to know the defense, and he's worked real hard and worked with all of us and now he knows it and he's a freak on the field."
"Guys who outweigh him by 50 pounds, and he just puts them on their butt," fellow Missourian and inside linebacker Matt Warrick said.