- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Matt Warrick
"Guys who outweigh him by 50 pounds, and he just puts them on their butt," fellow Missourian and inside linebacker Matt Warrick said.
"He played a great game. We always knew he was tough as nails and works as hard as anybody," Warrick said. "I think his biggest challenge is just getting to know the defense, and he's worked real hard and worked with all of us and now he knows it and he's a freak on the field."