- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Matt Wieters Items
Orioles manager Buck Showalter announced the news before Monday night's game at Tampa Bay. Showalter says the team is hopeful that Wieters will be ready for Opening Day next season.
The Baltimore Orioles addressed their lack of depth at catcher, acquiring Nick Hundley from the San Diego Padres on Saturday in a trade for left-handed reliever Troy Patton.
The Orioles activated first baseman Chris Davis from the 15-day disabled list Sunday, a move that would have generated more enthusiasm in the Baltimore clubhouse if catcher Matt Wieters didn't take his place on the DL with a right elbow strain.
With several players hampered by injuries, Steve Clevenger became the latest Orioles' role player to get a big hit.
The Baltimore Orioles couldn't fully enjoy their strange victory over Tampa Bay.
Baltimore Orioles catcher Matt Wieters was out of the starting lineup Wednesday night after making a trip to have his sore right elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews.
Baltimore Orioles catcher Matt Wieters will have his sore right elbow examined Wednesday by Dr. James Andrews.
A two-game series that was scheduled to end Wednesday stretched into early Friday morning before Matt Wieters finally put an end to the rain-marred interleague matchup between the Pirates and Orioles.
Adam Jones called Baltimore's lineup "scary" after back-to-back double digit outbursts against Toronto.