- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest Matt Wieters Items
Orioles manager Buck Showalter announced the news before Monday night's game at Tampa Bay. Showalter says the team is hopeful that Wieters will be ready for Opening Day next season.
The Baltimore Orioles addressed their lack of depth at catcher, acquiring Nick Hundley from the San Diego Padres on Saturday in a trade for left-handed reliever Troy Patton.
The Orioles activated first baseman Chris Davis from the 15-day disabled list Sunday, a move that would have generated more enthusiasm in the Baltimore clubhouse if catcher Matt Wieters didn't take his place on the DL with a right elbow strain.
With several players hampered by injuries, Steve Clevenger became the latest Orioles' role player to get a big hit.
The Baltimore Orioles couldn't fully enjoy their strange victory over Tampa Bay.
Baltimore Orioles catcher Matt Wieters was out of the starting lineup Wednesday night after making a trip to have his sore right elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews.
Baltimore Orioles catcher Matt Wieters will have his sore right elbow examined Wednesday by Dr. James Andrews.
A two-game series that was scheduled to end Wednesday stretched into early Friday morning before Matt Wieters finally put an end to the rain-marred interleague matchup between the Pirates and Orioles.
Adam Jones called Baltimore's lineup "scary" after back-to-back double digit outbursts against Toronto.