- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Matt Williams Items
Matt Williams hasn't made up his mind yet, but the Nationals manager seems to be leaning toward moving Ian Desmond up to the second spot in his lineup.
Gio Gonzalez struck out the first five batters he faced then struggled to get out of the second inning as the Nationals lost to the Astros 7-3 Monday night.
Gio Gonzalez struck out the first five batters he faced then struggled to get out of the second inning as the Washington Nationals lost to the Houston Astros 7-3 Monday night.
Stephen Strasburg makes his second start of the spring, leading the Nationals against the Cardinals in Viera. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
As he warmed up in the bullpen for his second spring training start, Stephen Strasburg felt strong. Perhaps a little too strong.
Half of the Nats' split-squad faces the Braves in Viera, while the other half travels to Jupiter to play the Cardinals. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!
Isaiah Sykes scored 24 points and Daiquan Walker contributed 20, all in the second half, as Central Florida coasted past Houston 104-83 Friday night.
Washington Nationals righthander Doug Fister was scratched from his scheduled start Friday against the Houston Astros because of inflammation in his elbow.
Doug Fister was scratched from his scheduled start in Viera with elbow inflammation, an injury the Nationals insist isn't serious.