- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Topic - Matt
Jenny Oaks Baker, the Grammy-nominated violinist, traded a sweet gig with the National Symphony to be home with her kisses, but from that grew a solo career that let her have it all.
Matt and Jesse rallied to beat Road Agent by 2¾ lengths in a 9-1 upset on Wednesday in the $54,880 feature at Aqueduct.
In December 2003, security forces boarded a bus in Macedonia and snatched a German citizen named Khaled el-Masri. For the next five months, el-Masri was a ghost. Only a select group of CIA officers knew he had been whisked to a secret prison for interrogation in Afghanistan.
"Ever since the first surgery, we had known he had a valve that leaked," said Orr's father, Matt.
"Had they both been of the same race, the same outcome might have happened," he said. "People who are apt to draw lessons from anything they see will use this. But with more information coming out, I think it's best to reserve judgment."