- Chick-fil-A CEO says he ‘learned a lot’ from gay marriage flap
- USS Kidd abandons search for missing Malaysian plane
- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Matteo Mecacci
"A free election depends on people being free to speak, organize and run for office, and we didn't see that in this campaign."
"This election was not competitive from the start," said Matteo Mecacci, leader of the short-term observer mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.