- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Matthew Fox
"Alex Cross" is a strictly by-the-numbers thriller — a detective on his way to a desk job takes after a sadistic high-profile killer, and things quickly get personal. There is something bracing and even refreshing about its honesty, though, in its willingness to execute tired cop-film cliches unapologetically, without any hint of a knowing wink.
A private bus driver in Ohio who claimed she was punched by Matthew Fox has withdrawn her lawsuit against the actor.
Actor Matthew Fox, star of the television series "Lost," has been charged with drunken driving in Oregon.
An Ohio private bus driver who claims she was punched by Matthew Fox is asking for the actor's lawsuit against her to be dismissed.
Matthew Fox wants a jury trial in a Cleveland civil lawsuit claiming the former star of TV's "Lost" punched the driver of a chartered party bus.
Cleveland prosecutors will not charge Matthew Fox on a complaint that the star of the former "Lost" television series punched a private bus driver last month.
"Lost" star Matthew Fox has been accused of assaulting a female bus driver in Cleveland.
The man known to television fans worldwide as Dr. Jack Shephard from "Lost" is set to debut on the British stage.
Miss Bormann, who said she did not recognize the celebrity when he tried to board the bus, claims he started "swinging on her" and reeked of booze.
"The hardest thing about this was taking the time away from my wife and children," he said. "But I couldn't shake this feeling that I was the right person to play Bobby."