- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Matthew Graves
Graves said he views the first campus visit _ which offers the most time for Stevens to visit with a prospect _ as critical.
"I think the head coach is probably the final closer but it still goes back to building relationships and feeling comfortable," Graves said. "And the assistant has as much responsibility for that as the head coach in closing the deal and to make the recruit feel as comfortable as he can."