- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Matthew Halischuk
The NHL has scheduled a hearing with Phoenix defenseman Rostislav Klesla regarding his hit on Nashville forward Matt Halischuk in the Coyotes' 1-0 playoff victory on Friday night.
Defensive-zone coverage was one of the Capitals' paramount changes last season as they turned into one of the more reliable teams in their own end of the rink.
Defenseman Mike Green scored had a goal and an assist to lead the Washington Capitals to a 2-1 exhibition victory over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night.