- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Matthew Kaminski
Mr. Kaminski quoted him as saying, "the priority is 'a close partnership' with the U.S. which the [Brotherhood] expects to help it unlock credit markets and gain international legitimacy."
he insisted that Brotherhood operatives be in the audience.