- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Matthew Macfadyen
"Ripper Street" has been rescued.
Matthew Macfadyen is perfectly presentable in jeans and a crewneck sweater that coordinates nicely with the blue of his eyes.
Keira Knightley's language was anything but prim and proper when she discovered what director Joe Wright had planned for "Anna Karenina," their latest period drama together.
To celebrate the 200th anniversary of the birth of British writer Charles Dickens, the List looks at the best adaptations of Dickens' books on the silver screen and television.
He's been a pirate and an elf prince, but now Orlando Bloom is stepping away from the swords and leaving the swashbuckling to others in "The Three Musketeers in 3D."
One for all and all for one: Athos, Porthos and Aramis will be swashbuckling their way down the red carpet in London for the world premiere of "The Three Musketeers in 3D."
Musketeers Athos, Porthos and Aramis on Tuesday swashbuckled their way down the red carpet at a London shopping center for the world premiere of "The Three Musketeers in 3D."
"My 12-year-old stepson was watching and we said, `OK, bedtime!" said Macfadyen, who has two children with Hawes.
Macfadyen said he was reluctant to take on another series after two plus-seasons on "MI-5" because of TV's demanding production schedules.