- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Exchanges reveal an ugly American abroad out to bring down conservatives
Topic - Matthew Mccabe
Navy SEALs are the toast of America, but revelations show that the top brass has not always watched their backs during the Obama administration.
In this very important book, author Patrick Robinson shows how the culture of our military is imperiled by a high command that too frequently allows political correctness to trump honor and common sense. The book recounts a daring raid by members of the Navy's SEAL Team 10, in which a ruthless terrorist leader was captured.
And for the minor allegation we're being accused of, for you to turn your back on us that quick, I'm not going to give any more,'" said Mr. McCabe, now a commodities analyst in Houston.
"The 'betrayal' in the book title is directed at the couple of guys in that leadership position and then everyone above that who was part of it," he said. "We got betrayed by them. Not the military as a whole, not the country. Ninety percent of the military is awesome. There are always bad eggs everywhere. Anybody who condoned this to go on and knew about it, that's who we got betrayed by."