- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Latest Matthew Mcconaughey Items
Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey took the stage for his Best Actor acceptance speech Sunday night and first on his thank you list: God.
It turns out Matthew McConaughey's hero is himself, a few years down the line.
Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
What interrupted Jennifer Lawrence's presentation of the best actor trophy?
Sure he just won the Oscar for best actor for "Dallas Buyers Club," but when it came time to talk it after the show, Matthew McConaughey was just as interested in what reporters thought about his new HBO series "True Detective."
Matthew McConaughey has won the Academy Award for best actor for his performance as a desperate and determined AIDS patient in "Dallas Buyers Club."
The Academy Award for Best Picture went to "12 Years a Slave," capping a Sunday night in which the brutal 19th-century-set slavery drama won only three awards and the bulk of the technical prizes and the best director award went to rival "Gravity."
Matthew McConaughey wins best actor Oscar for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
Six years ago, Matthew McConaughey was starring in a movie called "Surfer, Dude," a film about as good as its title implies. He played a shirtless surfer plunged into an existential crises when his good luck with waves runs out.