- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Matthew Moran
Former U.S. Senate hopeful and tea party favorite Christine O'Donnell isn't shutting the door on a future run for office.
"The governor can continue to grandstand all he wants, but he cannot justify to the people of Virginia delaying the state budget in order to expand Obamacare," Moran said.
But Matthew Moran, spokesman for House Speaker William J. Howell, said the trips are having no effect on the Republican House caucus.