- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Matthew Mulligan Items
Capsules of the 16 AFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
On paper, this New England team doesn't measure up to others Bill Belichick has taken to AFC championship games.
The long wait for Rob Gronkowski's 2013 debut appears over.
Lorenzo Alexander has heard fan criticism directed toward special teams coordinator Danny Smith this week after the Washington Redskins had punts blocked in each of their first two games.
Sam Bradford threw for 310 yards and three touchdowns and Danny Amendola caught 16 passes for 160 yards in rallying the St. Louis Rams to a 31-28 win over Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins on Sunday.