- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Matthew P. Denn
Delaware Lt. Gov. Matt Denn says he will seek the attorney general's office.
The prepared text of Democratic Gov. Jack Markell's State of the State address, delivered Thursday in Dover:
"I haven't decided yet what I'm doing in 2016," Denn wrote. "Beau is obviously a formidable candidate, and that is one of the things you look at when making a decision like that."
"I haven't had a chance to think about running for AG, until this morning it wasn't something I needed to consider,"