- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Matthew Stafford
Joe Lombardi has already spent plenty of time analyzing his new quarterback.
Jim Caldwell's body of work put him in a position to get another chance to be an NFL coach.
San Diego Chargers assistant and former Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt was seemingly Detroit's top choice, but he chose to take the head coaching job at Tennessee on Monday night.
Jim Caldwell got a ringing endorsement from one of his mentors when Detroit Lions general manager Martin Mayhew was doing his homework.
Redskins coaching search reset Monday: Looking for a new head coach is the most important thing that Bruce Allen is doing right now but it's not the only thing.
One day after interviewing with the Lions, Jim Caldwell is scheduled to meet with the Redskins in Ashburn, according to John Wooten of the Fritz Pollard Alliance.
Jim Schwartz was hired to turn around the Detroit Lions and he did it for three seasons.
It didn't take long.
Jim Schwartz's emotions have gotten the best of him at least a few times publicly as coach of the Detroit Lions.
Kirk Cousins will a little off against the Cowboys on Sunday but that doesn't mean that he has taken a major step back.
Matthew Stafford put the football where only Brandon Pettigrew could catch it, lofting it over a linebacker to the tight end right in front of a defensive back.
Tucker made six field goals, including a franchise-record 61-yarder with 38 seconds left that lifted Baltimore to an 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions in a Monday night matchup with major postseason implications.
Evaluating the 12 players that should make up the first round of 2014 fantasy drafts. They won't all be drafted that high, but dependability is key to consistent success, and these dozen players are the most dependable fantasy options in a league that has become increasingly unpredictable.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
Terry Shea — the quarterback guru who prepared Robert Griffin III for nearly three months to play in the NFL — has been watching the fall from grace of his former student from afar.
"You have to move forward from it and go try to win the next two," Stafford said Sunday.
"This was certainly not my best game," he acknowledged.