- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
Latest Matthew Stafford Items
The Packers have a five-game winless streak for the first time since 2008, showing how valuable Aaron Rodgers is for the franchise. Rodgers has missed four-plus games since fracturing his left collarbone.
Matthew Stafford's latest highlight had more to do with his wits than his arm.
Calvin Johnson doesn't spend much time trying to call attention to himself.
Stafford's 1-yard lunge over a pile of linemen with 12 seconds left and Calvin Johnson's 329 yards receiving lifted the Detroit Lions to a 31-30 comeback win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
In three games, Washington has given up 1,464 total yards and 1,068 passing yards. Ouch. The defense is far from the Redskins' only problem, but fixing it probably belongs atop the to-do list.
Matthew Stafford's career with the Detroit Lions just got longer.
The Detroit Lions have gotten quite a return on the $132 million, eight-year investment they made in Calvin Johnson nine months ago.
The Green Bay Packers are a victory away from clinching the NFC North title after beating the Detroit Lions 27-20 on Sunday night.
Tigers starter Max Scherzer was lifted with one out in the top of the seventh. With a runner on second, rookie Drew Smyly retired Brandon Crawford on a flyball and Octavio Dotel got Angel Pagan on a grounder to second to keep the score tied.