- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Matthew Verghese
Matthew Verghese, a spokesman for the Maryland Democratic Party, said party officials learned of Ms. Rosen's voting in both states from someone within the party on Friday night.
The Democratic Party has already filed an appeal, party spokesman Matthew Verghese said.