- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Maurice Cheeks
Rodney Stuckey stood near his locker after what might have been his final home game for the Detroit Pistons.
Joe Dumars tried to push the Detroit Pistons back toward the playoffs with a couple of big moves last offseason.
The win moves the Colonials (21-7, 9-5 Atlantic 10) into a tie for fourth place with Massachusetts with two games remaining. The top four teams in the regular season earn a bye into the conference tournament quarterfinals.
After George Washington leading scorer Maurice Cheeks suffered through a miserable first half Sunday, his coach told and teammates told him to keep shooting.
Hours before John Loyer made his debut as Detroit's interim coach, Chauncey Billups offered a preview.
With interim coach John Loyer hoarsely shouting instructions, Brandon Jennings and the Detroit Pistons ran away from the San Antonio Spurs in the third quarter.
The Detroit Pistons are in the mix for a playoff spot this season. Aside from that, not much has changed at The Palace.
Even by the Detroit Pistons' recent standards, this was an abrupt change.
Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history.
The Detroit Pistons are still one of the worst fourth-quarter teams in the NBA.
After one of his worst games of the season, Andre Drummond got a little pep talk from Detroit coach Maurice Cheeks.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — With the Detroit Pistons mired in a six-game losing streak, Josh Smith couldn't believe his team could fall behind by 16 points in the first quarter.
Josh Smith's first season with the Pistons and coach Maurice Cheeks has been bumpy as he only played 18 minutes vs. the Wizards in a blowout loss.
Maurice Cheeks is ready for a new challenge, undaunted by the fact that the Detroit Pistons have been a revolving door for coaches lately.
Maurice Cheeks is getting a third shot to be an NBA head coach.
The Pistons signed Josh Smith, traded for Brandon Jennings and hired Maurice Cheeks last offseason and were expected to at least contend for a postseason spot.
Detroit had won four of six when Cheeks was let go, so it's hard to tell if the win Monday could be attributed at all to the coaching change.