- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Maurice Greene
He knelt at the starting line, his composed features showing no hint of emotion. One way or another, it would be over in less than 10 seconds -- the most important time in Justin Gatlin's long road to redemption.
"I don't think Usain is the Usain of China," Greene said. "He's not in that type of shape or form. I think it's going to be a closer race than everyone thinks."
"Dennis has done a remarkable job with [Gatlin]," Greene said.