- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Maurice Hurt
Our look at the draft classes of 2011-2012 continues with Maurice Hurt needing to battle a couple of years of inactivity to make this year's Redskins team.
Redskins offensive lineman Maurice Hurt will be placed on season-ending injured reserve later Wednesday, according to Coach Mike Shanahan.
Redskins' OL Maurice Hurt, sidelined since May with a knee injury, will learn his fate today.
Trent Williams and Maurice Hurt were the last two Washington Redskins off the indoor practice field Saturday afternoon. While most of their teammates headed to lunch, and a few stragglers spoke to reporters, Williams tutored Hurt about squaring his shoulders to pass-rushing defenders and absorbing contact in the chest.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
Asked if he thought during his time with the Gators that Tebow would be a good NFL quarterback, Hurt said: "I can't. You're asking me questions I can't be answering. No comment."
"It was amazing, man," said Hurt, a seventh-round pick elevated from the practice squad after Kory Lichtensteiger's season-ending knee injury. "Obviously, I wished there was a better outcome. But it was a great feeling."