- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
Latest Maurice Hurt Items
Redskins offensive lineman Maurice Hurt, sidelined over concerns about his conditioning, passed his physical on Sunday and was cleared to rejoin the team.
Depth chart analysis: The Redskins are set at left tackle with Trent Williams, but the rest of the depth chart at tackle is up in the air.
Our look at the draft classes of 2011-2012 continues with Maurice Hurt needing to battle a couple of years of inactivity to make this year's Redskins team.
Redskins offensive lineman Maurice Hurt will be placed on season-ending injured reserve later Wednesday, according to Coach Mike Shanahan.
Redskins' OL Maurice Hurt, sidelined since May with a knee injury, will learn his fate today.
Trent Williams and Maurice Hurt were the last two Washington Redskins off the indoor practice field Saturday afternoon. While most of their teammates headed to lunch, and a few stragglers spoke to reporters, Williams tutored Hurt about squaring his shoulders to pass-rushing defenders and absorbing contact in the chest.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.