- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Maurice Jones-Drew Items
Capsules of the 16 AFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
Let the bidding binges begin.
Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday because of food and football. But it's family that makes all the difference (when I'm not getting yelled at, and even sometimes when I am). It's family that makes this year so special, and it's family that makes me more thankful than ever.
The fantasy football playoffs are getting close _ time to keep an extra eye out for maneuvers that seem wacky and unexpected opportunities.
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay are halfway to history _ and not the kind anyone wants to celebrate, chronicle or recall.
The Denver Broncos are welcoming back suspended superstar Von Miller with open arms and a spotless 6-0 record.
Jacksonville rookie offensive tackle Luke Joeckel will miss the rest of the season because of a broken right ankle.
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew's left foot is still hurting. His humor appears to be just fine.