- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Maurice Petty
Dale Jarrett had no idea what crazy things Blake Shelton might say as the country music star inducted him into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Richard Petty Motorsports will honor Maurice "Chief" Petty this weekend by running a car featuring the likeness of the Hall of Fame inductee on the hood.
NASCAR honored a pair of its most famous and successful families with inductions into the Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
When Richard Petty casts his ballot for the NASCAR Hall of Fame's next class, the seven-time champion driver knows one name that will certainly be on his _ Maurice Petty, his brother and chief engine builder.
NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett headlined the 25 nominees announced Wednesday for next year's Hall of Fame class _ a list that finally includes track magnate Bruton Smith.