- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
Latest Maurilio Ponce Items
A Los Angeles County judge on Friday ordered that Anthony Wayne Smith, a defensive lineman who played for eight years in the 1990s for the NFL's Oakland and Los Angeles Raiders, must stand trial for four murders.
Anthony Wayne Smith spent seven years as a menacing defensive end for the Oakland and Los Angeles Raiders whose mission was to put quarterbacks on the turf.
Former Oakland Raider Anthony Wayne Smith has pleaded not guilty to murder in the 2008 beating and shooting death of a man in northern Los Angeles County.
Former Oakland Raider Anthony Wayne Smith appeared in court Friday to face a murder charge in the 2008 beating and shooting death of a man in northern Los Angeles County, authorities said.
Authorities say former Oakland Raiders defensive end Anthony Wayne Smith and two others have been charged with murder in the 2008 beating and shooting death of a 31-year-old man in northern Los Angeles County.