- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
Latest Mauritania Items
Islamists who control northern Mali say they pushed the secular Tuareg rebels out of the town of Lere, in the northwest of the country near Mauritania.
The man who ran Libya's extensive spy network and was considered one of the closest confidants of dictator Moammar Gadhafi was indicted in Mauritania on Monday and transferred to a public jail, according to a justice official.
Protesters set themselves on fire in Egypt, Algeria and Mauritania on Monday in apparent copycat self-immolation attempts inspired by the act that helped trigger a popular uprising in Tunisia.
Two Spanish nationals kidnapped nearly nine months ago by an al Qaeda-linked group stepped out of a helicopter to freedom in Burkina Faso's capital Monday where they were greeted by diplomats.
France is "at war" with al Qaeda and will step up efforts to fight the terrorist group's North African offshoot after it executed a French hostage in the Sahara, Prime Minister Francois Fillon said Tuesday.