- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Maury Wills Items
The Washington Redskins face the Raiders next Sunday at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, a dump of a stadium that is falling apart and literally stinks, with sewage coming out of the faucets last week after a rainstorm during an Athletics game. It may be the perfect setting for the Redskins' 0-3 season.
Taking batting practice and infield practice are rituals in baseball.
Bryce Harper joined the Nationals on Saturday night, and the general theme of his teammates, coaches and manager Davey Johnson was that baseball is just baseball.