- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Max Dorlien
"The president has made so many promises but nothing has become a reality," protester Max Dorlien said. "It's only a clique of his friends who are making money."
"The president has made so many promises, but nothing has become a reality," protester Max Dorlien said. "It's only a clique of his friends who are making money."