- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Max Jenkins
Army senior quarterback Max Jenkins said he is not sure whether anyone else could have endured the same ordeal and come out as well as Rodriguez.
"It might have been surprising to him, but not to us," Jenkins said. "It's a testament to his character that he missed the entire season and teammates still felt like he was a leader. We all knew coming into it that he was going to be voted one of the captains."