- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Max Papis
NASCAR has indefinitely banned a driver's girlfriend from all events for slapping a rival racer after the Truck Series race Sunday in Bowmanville, Ontario.
Kyle Busch finally has that elusive second win at Watkins Glen International, atoning for a year ago when he lost a certain victory on the last lap.
At least a dozen road course ringers waited for the phone to ring when word spread that Tony Stewart had broken his leg in a sprint car race at Iowa.
Alex Zanardi's good luck charm remained perfect with Max Papis' pole-winning performance.
"It's an honor to be called to fill the shoes of Tony," said Papis, whose best finish in 35 Cup starts was an eighth here in 2009. "I feel I have a lot of confidence to go out there and give them a positive result. I love the opportunity. I love that you guys (the media) talk about it."
"Obviously this, I don't look at this like a career-changing (opportunity)," he said.