- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Max Papis
NASCAR has indefinitely banned a driver's girlfriend from all events for slapping a rival racer after the Truck Series race Sunday in Bowmanville, Ontario.
Kyle Busch finally has that elusive second win at Watkins Glen International, atoning for a year ago when he lost a certain victory on the last lap.
At least a dozen road course ringers waited for the phone to ring when word spread that Tony Stewart had broken his leg in a sprint car race at Iowa.
Alex Zanardi's good luck charm remained perfect with Max Papis' pole-winning performance.
"He said to 'Look at the positive side of this.
"He would say, 'It can't be that bad, because I can't break my leg anymore,' " Papis said.