- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Maya Soetoro-Ng
Above a rooftop in Jakarta or the Indus River in Pakistan, the moon looms large in the childhood memories of Maya Soetoro-Ng, but President Obama's little sister hadn't realized how important those memories were until she was pregnant with her oldest daughter.
Most remarkably, his half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, has stated: "My whole family was Muslim."
(6) Mosque attendance: Maya Soetoro-Ng, Mr. Obama's younger half-sister, said her father (Mr. Obama's stepfather) attended the mosque "for big communal events."