- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Maya Soetoro-Ng
Unlike many kids who get Election Day off from school, the president's daughters, Malia and Sasha, weren't so lucky. They were flying to Chicago after classes with their grandmother.
Editor's Note: In this fourth of a five-part series, Middle East and Islam specialist Daniel Pipes focuses on perceptions that Barack Obama is a Muslim, first by those close to him, then by Muslims and finally by the American public.
The number of people seeking unemployment benefits fell by 12,000 last week, a hopeful signal that the job market may be improving.
President Obama, whose re-election is counting on support from women and young voters, encouraged graduating students from a women's college in New York to aim high and persevere through life's many challenges, imploring them to demand a seat at the table and work hard to attain it.
Above a rooftop in Jakarta or the Indus River in Pakistan, the moon looms large in the childhood memories of Maya Soetoro-Ng, but President Obama's little sister hadn't realized how important those memories were until she was pregnant with her oldest daughter.
President Obama spent a quiet Christmas in Hawaii on Saturday, a rare bit of privacy for one of the world's most scrutinized men.
President Obama eased into the first day of his Hawaiian vacation Thursday, opting for privacy over publicity after wrapping up a frenzied lame-duck legislative session back in Washington.
Former U.S. Rep. Neil Abercrombie convincingly won the Democratic nomination for Hawaii governor and will face Republican Lt. Gov. James "Duke" Aiona in an attempt by Democrats to regain leadership of President Obama's birth state.
Obama's mother's academic work
Most remarkably, his half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, has stated: "My whole family was Muslim."
(6) Mosque attendance: Maya Soetoro-Ng, Mr. Obama's younger half-sister, said her father (Mr. Obama's stepfather) attended the mosque "for big communal events."