- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Maya Wiley
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has added three more senior staffers to his administration.
A George Soros-funded pressure group is behind a new drive to teach Democratic congressmen how to smear their opponents as racist.
Fellow guest and Center for Social Inclusion President Maya Wiley added: "I suspect at the end of his second term, I think one of the things we're going to learn is he has had more assassination threats than almost any president."
"It's emotional connection, not rational connection that we need," she said.