- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Maya Wiley
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has added three more senior staffers to his administration.
A George Soros-funded pressure group is behind a new drive to teach Democratic congressmen how to smear their opponents as racist.
Fellow guest and Center for Social Inclusion President Maya Wiley added: "I suspect at the end of his second term, I think one of the things we're going to learn is he has had more assassination threats than almost any president."
"It's emotional connection, not rational connection that we need," she said.