- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mayflower Hotel
:This article is about the hotel in Washington, D.C. There are other historic hotels by the name of Mayflower, including the Mayflower Hotel on the Park in New York City (closed and demolished in 2004), the Mayflower Hotel in Beirut, and the Mayflower Park Hotel in Seattle. - Source: Wikipedia
Only a politician could take the world's oldest profession and turn it into something so raunchy, debased and disgusting.
Either morals are looser in the Big Apple or memories are shorter. Nowhere else in America could not one, but two, highly-publicized cheaters make a serious bid for public office. And one is running against his former madam.
OK, mark the date, for it will surely spark an outcry in the gun-control community.
The Rotary Club of Washington celebrates its centennial anniversary on Wednesday, marking 100 years of "service above self" on local and international levels.
Stewart Nozette, once a prominent scientist for NASA who served on the Space Council under President George H.W. Bush, pleaded guilty Wednesday to attempted espionage, a case that attracted widespread notice but began as a seemingly routine fraud investigation.