- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Mayors Against Illegal Guns
Latest Mayors Against Illegal Guns Items
Fifteen states have submitted fewer than 100 total mental health records to the federal government's instant check system, marking what gun control advocates said is a major flaw in the system.
Background checks didn't stop severely mentally ill Navy Yard shooter
A recent rally staged by members of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's gun-control group fell flat, as nearly 10 times the number of Second Amendment supporters showed up, took over the scene and countered with such a voice that bystanders thought it was actually an NRA-sponsored event.
After hitting an all-time high in December, background checks run through the FBI's national instant check system have declined year-over-year for the first time since October 2011 as fervor after December's Connecticut school shooting and the government's push for new gun controls appears to be waning.
The organizers of Michael Bloomberg's gun control group has issued an apology for naming Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev as a victim of gun violence during a demonstration in Concord, N.H., on Tuesday.
A man was arrested after reportedly assaulting two people, including a police officer, at a gun control rally in front of the New Hampshire state Capitol Tuesday.
The White House and former law enforcement officials on Monday urged the swift confirmation of B. Todd Jones to be the permanent director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), renewing a largely dormant battle over gun control six months after December's school shootings in Connecticut.
New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg has not made a peep about gun control since news came out that firearms-related deaths were way down. President Obama has ignored it and continued to pursue more gun-control laws. Their reaction shows how this news screws up their agenda to keep the decline in gun-related homicides a secret from Americans so that they can pass restrictions on the Second Amendment.
Mike Bloomberg is shameless about using terrible mass murders to prevent law-abiding people from owning guns. The New York mayor is also very clever about using tactics to confuse the public into thinking his ideas are “common sense proposals,” but in fact, abridge Second Amendment rights.